Saturday, September 20, 2014

WELCOME TO ROBIN'S NEST!

Hi!  This is Paula helping Robin get a new blog started for Robin's Scrap Nest.  I am just back from her absolutely AWESOME Rivercrest Farm Barn Crop plus some time spent with Robin and her wonderful family - husband Scott, daughters Miranda and Mackenzie and son Tanner.  



We had a wonderful 4 days at the Barn!  Lots of the ladies brought absolutely yummy dinners and desserts.  I can't believe how much I ate...and how much I missed eating when I am reading the posts on the Facebook page about what was there.  

I got to meet several of the birdies that I knew from the Facebook group which was SO special.  I had two awesome secret sisters who blessed me with the most amazing gifts.



I traveled all the way from Delaware and it was worth every mile (and even the speeding ticket I got on the way home!)  Ladies traveled from all over Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, New York and more.  Another big crop is in the planning stages now - hopefully for the week in April that my son is on Spring Break as I know he would have an awesome time with Robin's son Tanner and that would give me a traveling buddy.  

There was a challenge hosted by Deidre Smith going on for layouts and projects with a barn theme...be sure to check that out.  I am sure there will be more challenges forthcoming so get ready!

I still haven't gotten my car unpacked so I will end here!  

and ladies...if you were at this crop I hope to see you again in April...and those of you who weren't...be sure to come in April as I want to meet more birdies on my next trip!

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Vé một chiều có giá 4,75 USD / người nhưng trẻ em từ 3 tuổi trở xuống được đi miễn phí. Dịch vụ phà từ San Diego đến Coronado bắt đầu lúc 9 giờ sáng và khởi hành mỗi giờ vào giờ: https://vemaybaydimy.org.vn/ve-may-bay-di-richmond-gia-re.html .

    Dịch vụ phà từ Coronado đến San Diego bắt đầu lúc 9:30 sáng và chạy mỗi giờ khởi hành vào nửa giờ. Phà chạy thường xuyên giữa trung tâm thành phố và Coronado. Chuyến đi mất khoảng 15 phút, khởi hành từ Bến tàu và Trung tâm Hội nghị Broadway của trung tâm thành phố và Bến phà Coronodo: https://vemaybaydimy.org.vn/

    ReplyDelete